When the weather is cold and dreary one of the best ways to keep warm is a good pasta bake.
I’m thinking of one where you pull out what you need from the pantry and dive in. You can change up the types of cheese, seasonings, and even the bread crumbs.
Served with a green salad and some crusty garlic bread, this is a meal to indulge in. Enjoy!
- 13 x 9 baking dish
- Large pot
- 1 pound pasta
- 28 ounce jar of Alfredo sauce
- 28 ounce jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- garlic powder To taste
- onion powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Once the pasta pot is empty, combine everything except the bread crumbs. Pour into the baking dish and top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the cheese is melted
- Let rest for 15 minutes.