I love a good casserole! They can be quite flavorful, easy to make, provide delicious left overs, and even be budget friendly. Win/Win, right?
I came across this recipe thanks to Mandy In The Making over on YouTube, tried it and loved it.
The BEST Tater Tot Casserole
Simple, easy, flavorful, easy to change up if you want to.
- 1 8 x 8 Baking Dish
- 1 pound Ground Beef Leaner the better
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire
- 15 ounce Green Beans, Canned Drained
- 10.75 ounce Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 2 cups Frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degreesSpray the 8 x 8 baking dish with vegetable spray and set it aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain excess fat.
- Add the onions to the skillet and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for an additional minute.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine with the soup and drained green beans.
- Transfer the ground beef mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Finally, top with tater tots.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
You might want to play with seasoning a bit. You can also experiment with cheeses, but keep in mind you do want a good melting cheese.