I love a good casserole! They can be quite flavorful, easy to make, provide delicious left overs, and even be budget friendly. Win/Win, right?
I came across this recipe thanks to Mandy In The Making over on YouTube, tried it and loved it.
The BEST Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 8 x 8 Baking Dish
- 1 pound Ground Beef Leaner the better
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire
- 15 ounce Green Beans, Canned Drained
- 10.75 ounce Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 2 cups Frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degreesSpray the 8 x 8 baking dish with vegetable spray and set it aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain excess fat.
- Add the onions to the skillet and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for an additional minute.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine with the soup and drained green beans.
- Transfer the ground beef mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Finally, top with tater tots.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
You might want to play with seasoning a bit. You can also experiment with cheeses, but keep in mind you do want a good melting cheese.